Last night, the Golden State Warriors celebrated their big NBA championship win at Resorts World Las Vegas. The team got the VIP treatment as soon as they arrived in Sin City as players were escorted to the hotel in Resorts World’s signature red Rolls Royces and greeted with a congratulatory welcome message displayed on the property’s 100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen.
The team spent the night at Resorts World Las Vegas celebrating their win together, including top players Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Andrew Wiggins, Jordan Poole and more. See below for some additional anecdotes from the night:
- The team stayed in luxurious Crockfords suites, and Draymond Green stayed in a 4-bedroom suite
- Pre-dinner drinks and cigars at Eight Lounge
- Dinner at Fuhu – the team was greeted with the restaurant’s signature Green Gold cocktail and enjoyed a feast including Tomahawk Ribeye with Crab Legs, Roasted Duck, Tiger Shrimp, Sushi rolls and much more.
- The team then headed to Zouk Nightclub where they were set up with a table on stage and greeted with a custom screen takeover congratulating them on their championship win and the song “All I Do is Win.” The table was presented with an over-the-top bottle service presentation of Clase Azul with waitresses sporting Garden State Warrior jerseys.
- Zouk Residents Louis the Child were on the turntables and Bay Area favorite P-Lo had a special performance of his song “Put Me on Something”
- The team was joined by Pro Soccer Players Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior and Guillermo Ochoa and Pro Boxer Chris Eubank Jr. who all went to Zouk after they had dinner at Carversteak, where Klay and Jordan popped in to say hi
- In addition to celebrating their big win, Shooting Guard Jordan Poole celebrated his 23rd birthday at midnight and joined Warriors DJ Shabazz behind the booth.
Britney Spears visited Las Vegas this weekend with her fiancé Sam Ashgari. The couple stayed at Resorts World Las Vegas in one of the hotel’s over-the-top Palaces equipped with three bedrooms, a private backyard and pool, entertainment room, game room and more.
This was her second visit to the resort, with her first visit in March. The two enjoyed a sneak preview of Crossroads Kitchen Las Vegas, opening at the property on May 28, and were spotted around the property shopping. Spears dressed up in masquerade-themed masks with her agent Cade Hudson. Resorts World Las Vegas displayed a welcome message on the hotel’s 100,000 square foot West Tower LED screen which read “Resorts World Loves Britney,” which the couple viewed from outside her palace.
Additionally, On Thursday, May, 19th GRAMMY® Award-winning DJ and recording artist Tiësto hosted a charity poker tournament at Resorts World Las Vegas.
The tournament had over 130 total participants with many star-studded guests including Zouk residents Charly Jordan, athletes Jose Canseco and Deryk Engelland, comedian Blake Webber, model Josie Canseco, and artist Gregory Siff, among others. Players had on their best poker face as they competed for a chance to win some amazing prizes including a season pass with access to all of Tiësto shows at AYU Dayclub & Zouk Nightclub, a Tiësto weekend experience that includes some of his favorite Resorts World experiences, comped suites and much more. The list of presenting sponsors included the Vegas Golden Knights, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Avion Tequila, Michelob Ultra, The Botanist Gin, Kettle One Vodka, Bacardi, Casamigos Tequila, The Patrón Spirits Company, Allegiant Airlines, the Anaheim Angels and Hennessy. The event raised over $100K. All proceeds benefitted Project 150, a non-profit organization that provides free support and services to homeless, displaced and disadvantaged teens in Southern Nevada. Mary Perry, advisory board member of Project 150, won the tournament.